Night Lease Operator/Pumper
The Lease Operator is responsible for monitoring and reporting on production and other pertinent well information and provides maintenance on production equipment. The position applies basic and some advanced skills to perform routine and complex operations using tools and equipment appropriate for the energy industry. Applies a general understanding of the technical concepts, practices, and procedures, and has a general knowledge of industry standards and government regulations related to the oil and gas industry
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Gauge production on assigned wells and report gauge readings, downtime and other pertinent well information to district office.
- Perform lease maintenance such as minor surface pump and production equipment repairs and adjustments; trim weeds, clean up trash, etc.; grease pumping units, service lease equipment, etc.
- Note problems and/or recommend course of actions to supervisor in order to decrease costs and increase production.
- Assist in witnessing meter calibrations; monitor rates and pressures on injection and disposal wells; make necessary adjustments; monitor chemical use; and test safety systems daily to maximize daily production.
- Perform work in a manner that ensures the secure and environmentally safe operation of all wells and leases for which the pumper is responsible.
- Must be self-motivated, strong ethics, ability to work with minimum supervision, have reliable attendance and demonstrate flexible cooperative behavior in the workplace
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must meet and maintain eligibility requirements to drive a company vehicle.
- Must pass a background check.
- Must pass a hair follicle drug screen.
- Must pass a company physical.
- Must have a general knowledge of safe oil and gas production operations.
- Must have an interest in gaining knowledge of engineering principles and an understanding of subsurface and surface equipment and operations.
- Must be able to perform simple mathematic calculations, have a good mechanical aptitude, good writing skills and a good safety and driving record.
- Must be dependable and have ability to work overtime, if necessary.
- Must be able to work in the United States without the assistance of sponsorship.
(Must live in or around those areas, no further than 50 miles or be willing to relocate)
3S Services, LLC offers competitive pay, paid time off, paid holidays along with a benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance.
3S Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. 3S Services, LLC does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.